Wednesday, April 14, 2010

WISH LIST OF TRAVEL DESTINATIONS

The other day I was browsing the internet and I came across the World's Cheapest Distinations.  I spent my lunch time reading about each of the locations.

After reading about each place I wrote each location on a piece of paper and folded them into little squares.  The idea is to draw one out of a jar.  Learn as much as I possibly can about that place (travel there in my mind).  Then make plans to actually take a trip to these places.  Here is my list of future travel destinations:

INDIA
LAOS
HONDURAS
INDONESIA
NEPAL
POLAND
MOROCCO
MEXICO
ECUADOR
BULGARIA
ARGENTINA
ICELAND
EGYPT
VENEZUELA
LAS VEGAS (been there - done that) :)

Where would you like to go?  Maybe you can come too. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've got some awesome places on there. I am, however, content with my trip to So. Cal. in a month and a half. :P

Katscratchme said...

I've heard that Iceland is lovely... and it might get me close enough to England to fudge a trip there too. :P

Beauty Emerges From The Darkness

I have been pondering upon the things that I have heard, seen, and felt over the past several months, weeks, and specifically during the pa...