Friday, April 3, 2020

Sonnet: I Dreamt It Once

I dreamt and imagined me in your arms

My heart racing; secure in your embrace
Eyes wide open; gazing upon your face
Arms tangled; gently breathing; safe from harm

Across my neck; your kisses leaving lines

Gentle hands tracing lines from spine to breast
Lips lingering at nape of neck; to rest
Your hands caress and press against my spine

Only imagined and but a dream it seems

Hands touching; fingers laced; holding tighter
Beautiful daydreams make my heart lighter
Wishing to keep; afraid to lose the dreams

I dream and imagine it all again

To dream; to imagine; again and again.


No comments:

Beauty Emerges From The Darkness

I have been pondering upon the things that I have heard, seen, and felt over the past several months, weeks, and specifically during the pa...