Well, we had our country drawing Saturday morning as Victor and the boys made breakfast.
Vincent, being the oldest drew the country from the jar.
We are studying and researching POLAND.
The kids are excited.
We will share what we have learned as often as my children pass on the information they have researched themselves.
Does anyone else want to be a part of this excursion?
As writers, we need to draw from our experiences and find ways to infuse who we are into the stories we tell. Julia Cameron, the author of the Artist's Way, states: "We must write from love and we must choose those to read us who read from love: the love of words. The love of naming our experience must finally be the guiding force in what we put on the page."
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Beauty Emerges From The Darkness
I have been pondering upon the things that I have heard, seen, and felt over the past several months, weeks, and specifically during the pa...
-
Well, my weekend started off last Thursday evening. As many of you know, I love candles and I have candle holders and sconces all over my h...
-
I was listening to KUSC's morning show on the way to work and they were talking about an article found in Forbes. The article was highl...
-
I didn't have work today... still had to get up early in the morning to wake up kids and take Moya to the vets. After the dog was dropp...
1 comment:
Sounds like fun! I may indulge some curiosity, but don't rely on me for info. :)
Post a Comment