"It is not the show we put on for others on the outside that matters; it is the truth inside us that we cannot hide from Heavenly Father."
As writers, we need to draw from our experiences and find ways to infuse who we are into the stories we tell. Julia Cameron, the author of the Artist's Way, states: "We must write from love and we must choose those to read us who read from love: the love of words. The love of naming our experience must finally be the guiding force in what we put on the page."
Friday, September 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Beauty Emerges From The Darkness
I have been pondering upon the things that I have heard, seen, and felt over the past several months, weeks, and specifically during the pa...
-
Well, my weekend started off last Thursday evening. As many of you know, I love candles and I have candle holders and sconces all over my h...
-
I was listening to KUSC's morning show on the way to work and they were talking about an article found in Forbes. The article was highl...
-
I didn't have work today... still had to get up early in the morning to wake up kids and take Moya to the vets. After the dog was dropp...
1 comment:
These blogs need a "like" button, that way I wouldn't have to type anything, I could just "like" it! :D
Post a Comment