Saturday, November 15, 2008

Freezer Repair a Success

My freezer is working as it should. The alarm has turned off and my food is frozen.

I guess the aptitude tests in high school were correct. They indicated that I should be an engineer because I can see how things work. I must say that I am quite proud of myself for figuring out the cooling system problem and was able to take the freezer apart and put it back together again.

This feeling will keep me going for a couple more days.


I got the reaction a expected... no response, except for: "That's good. We still need to get the receipt from Lowe's to register the freezer."


Balloon Burst!

2 comments:

Trillium said...

Who was it--Caesar or Alexander the Great or somebody-- who hired someone to follow him around repeating, "you are just/only a man"? (To keep him humble.) Just think: you get it for free: "you are just a woman, you are just a woman," . . . . :D

DebbieLou said...

Nice going!

Beauty Emerges From The Darkness

I have been pondering upon the things that I have heard, seen, and felt over the past several months, weeks, and specifically during the pa...