Sunday, November 23, 2008

TAGGING ALL MOMMIES

1. What time do you wake up?

I wake up at 6 a.m.

2. On a good night, what time are your kids in bed?

9 p.m.

3. How long have you been a mommy?

Including step mommy status, I have been a mommy for almost 15 years.

4. How old were you when you became a mom?

25

5. What is your favorite chore?

I love to fold bath towels and line them up on color order in my linen closet. SOOOOOOOOOOOO Pretty.

6. What is your favorite meal to cook?

I've gotten pretty good at using my slow cooker and like preparing Sunday meals in it. My favorit meal to cook has to be something really quick and easy. However, the most fun I have with cooking is when I am trying a new recipe or experimenting with new spices or oils. Victor really enjoys my experiments because they usually turn out really good.

7. What meal do you cook most often?

The most common meal is Albondigas, however, Victor's mom makes that!!!! I like when I don't have to cook - giving me time to take care of other things.

8. What are 5 things about being a mom that make you smile?

  1. When my children have ah-ha moments - when they figure something out on their own.
  2. When my children ask really important questions.
  3. When my children accomplish something that was difficult.
  4. Watching my children play.
  5. Watching my children take care of the animals.

9. If you could take your kids anywhere, where would it be?

I would love to travel with them to see some of the amazing landscape found all over the world.

10. When was the last time you went out without your kids?

Yesterday. Victor and I went to the movies and watched TWILIGHT.

11. What is your most heartbreaking moment as a mom?

Every time one of my children has been hurt. When Allisa had to have stitches when she was almost 18 months. That was the hardest. I was so upset and wanted to cry, but couldn't so that she would stay calm as the doctor stitched the cut next to her eye.

12. When was the last time you told one of your kids I love you?

Every night before they go to bed and every morning before I leave for work.

13. When was the last time you were told I love you?

Victor says it every night to me before we go to sleep. Evan says it many times a day with huge bear hug!

2 comments:

DebbieLou said...

I've never had to take a kid in for stiches, but I can only imagine how difficult that must be!

Anonymous said...

I think the bath towel folding must be a family thing... I color code mine too! There is nothing better than an organized, color coded, folded space. :D

Beauty Emerges From The Darkness

I have been pondering upon the things that I have heard, seen, and felt over the past several months, weeks, and specifically during the pa...