Thursday, December 27, 2012

CHRISTMAS DAY 2012

Nothing spectacular happened this Christmas, yet, there were moments that were pure joy.  There are a few pictures that I wanted to share with my family and friends that represent some of those special moments:
The Christmas Garland is one of my favorite decorations.  I have four throughout the living room and the dining room.




 
Handmade by Allisa
Dining Room Tree
The littlest Tree



 We set this scene up every year.  This is the first year that we had light shining down on it.  It looked very nice.


 This is Katana.  Vincent and Stevie's daughter.  She is wearing the dress that Victor and I bought her for Christmas.  The rocking horse behind her is one of two that Victor and Evan made for the granddaughters.


I set this little scene up every year in a different spot.  This year the two female cats tried to sleep with the baby Jesus, knocking Joseph over...

Since I am allergic to pine trees, we get a pine tree that has been flocked every year.  The Angel tree topper was a gift from my husband a few years ago and is my favorite out of all the tree toppers I have.

The is Kadance, Devlyn and Dru's daughter.  She is riding her new rocking horse that Victor and Evan built.  She was very happy rocking back and forth.  She would say "Oh no!" and "Wow" while Evan pushed the horse.  She played with the rocking horse for about an hour.  I was told that she still can't get enough of her horse.

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas, as we did.

No comments:

Beauty Emerges From The Darkness

I have been pondering upon the things that I have heard, seen, and felt over the past several months, weeks, and specifically during the pa...