Tuesday, January 22, 2013

WORDS THAT MATTER

“The six most important words: I admit I made a mistake.
The five most important words: You did a good job.
The four most important words: What is YOUR opinion?
The three most important words: If you please.
The two most important words: Thank You.
The one most important word: WE”
“Author Unknown”
 
I have seen and heard this quote many times before and I agree with it 100%.  I think if we spend just a little time thinking before we speak we may be able to to say the right thing at the right time almost all the time.
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have to disagree with the three most important words. I think they are "I love you." :D

Beauty Emerges From The Darkness

I have been pondering upon the things that I have heard, seen, and felt over the past several months, weeks, and specifically during the pa...