Well, today is Thursday and I have completed most of the "TO DO" items on my list for the week:
1) Find all the tax information for 2008 - DONE
2) Find all the medical expenses and submit them for reimbursement - DONE
3) Prepare Activity Day activity - DONE
4) Have Activity Day - DONE
5) Create 6-month Calendar for the Activity Day Girls - DONE
6) Keep house clean - sort-of done... :)
7) Go out to dinner with Victor and use the Red Lobster gift card received over a year ago - DONE
8) File 2008 Taxes - Not done - could have been done yesterday except that the Tax Guy's office was closed when we drove to his office yesterday. We are trying again today... :)
9) Go to bank - Get cashier's check for Loan Modification (mortgage) - DONE
10) Go to Office Depot and overnight said check to mortgage company - DONE
So, I am feeling pretty good about my week. The only down side: I have only made dinner one night this week (last night). The kids have been eating Top Ramen and sandwiches. I told Victor that I would make the "HEART" pasta this evening with chicken breast and a light sauce. We will have a nice fruit salad with sorbet and a green salad from romaine and various vegetables (mostly cucumbers - my favorite).
Feeling pretty good about things this week.
Hope you are all doing great!