Monday, November 8, 2010

NEW CALLINGS

It's funny how quickly new callings are extended when you are released from current callings.

I was the Primary Pianist and the Activity Days Leader for the girls.  I was released last Sunday and was extended a new calling that afternoon.

Yesterday during Sacrament Meeting it was announced that I am the new Home Family and Personal Enrichment Leader.  I am really excited!  I will be set apart next Sunday.

I have had ideas for these evenings with the Relief Society Sisters and now I get a chance to organize some of these meetings with the Relief Society President. 

I am still the Relieft Organist and have been asked to be the Choir Pianist.  The new choir director has many, many years of experience and I am excited to work with her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you have lots of fun! Sounds like they are keeping you nice and busy. :P

Beauty Emerges From The Darkness

I have been pondering upon the things that I have heard, seen, and felt over the past several months, weeks, and specifically during the pa...