Sunday, January 9, 2011

SOMETIMES WIKIPEDIA IS WRONG

Just wanted to put it out there that WFG is not a multi level marketing company.

Wikipedia is not always correct and they get their information from sources that are not credible.  Professors at school have even told me that we can't trust the information found on Wikipedia.  We can't use Wikipedia has a source document...

Some of the founders of this company are members of the church and I had an opportunity to meet them this weekend.  They are strong faithful members of the church.  In fact one of the founders is leaving to serve a mission with his wife, who I also met.  Our local leadership also includes strong faithful members of the church.  We are working with good people.

If you want to know more about what I am doing, I would take a look at Aegon's website.  Aegon bought WFG and we now work very closely with our sister companies Transamerica and Prudential.  We also work very closely with Debt America.

Victor and I can not do any business unless we have our Life Insurance Licenses and in order for us to do any financial planning we have to have our series 6 and 60...

This is a legitimate business and it is not what Wikipedia says it is.  This is a company that is helping families get out of debt; save money and build security for families so that they can retire and care for their families.  We do not charge sevice fees to help families.  We do not get paid for recruiting or having people under us.  We get paid by the companies that we work with.

We are excited about this opportunity and we know that we are doing is right and good.

2 comments:

Trillium said...

I didn't mean to cause offense! ;P

Jen said...

This is just a revamp of WMA. Crazy Dave and I were "members" in St. George. I got out soon thereafter. The "mojo" and "hype" just wasn't what it was cracked up to be. Hope it's different for you. . . .

word verification: yahemon
"Yahemon, I'm feelin' the mojo . . ."

Beauty Emerges From The Darkness

I have been pondering upon the things that I have heard, seen, and felt over the past several months, weeks, and specifically during the pa...