Friday, February 3, 2012

BLACKMORE'S NIGHT

Being home for the last several months I have had the opportunity to explore different types of music.  Evan loves Country Music and the more folky Irish Artists.  He shared some music with me last night from Gaelic Storm.  I didn't like it...

I prefer music performed by Secret Garden, Celtic Women and, my new favorite, Blackmore's Night.

Today while listening to Pandora a song I hadn't heard before from Blackmore's Night played, Once In Million Years.  It is very pretty.  I liked it so much I decided to search the net for a video of the song.  I found one.  I hope you enjoy it as much as I did:

No comments:

Beauty Emerges From The Darkness

I have been pondering upon the things that I have heard, seen, and felt over the past several months, weeks, and specifically during the pa...