Saturday, February 4, 2012

PASSACAGLIA

I sometimes think I was born in the wrong era.  The artists who have composed the most beautiful arrangements have been long dead.  Their passions fill the compositions with such deep feeling that I find myself caught up and begin day dreaming of what it would have been like to live during Romance Era.  I long to visit places like Italy and France just so that I can bathe in the rich culture.

PASSACAGLIA as performed by the Secret Garden is one of those pieces that pulls me to another world:

Secret Garden - Passacaglia

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that song! I actually have the sheet music for it. :) Makes me super happy that Jeremy plays the violin.

Beauty Emerges From The Darkness

I have been pondering upon the things that I have heard, seen, and felt over the past several months, weeks, and specifically during the pa...