Saturday, March 31, 2012

SATURDAY IS A SPECIAL DAY

I woke up this morning at 6:30 and began straightening the front room.  Everything has been put away; dusted and vacuumed.

I folded two baskets of laundry and took a shower.

The front room is quiet and clean.

I sat watching a video before conference began and I am already filled with the spirit.

As conference began I noticed that I was really excited.  I am grateful for the Prophet and the General Authorities of the Church and their desire to bring the Word of the Lord to us.

I am grateful to a Heavenly Father who loves us and desires for us to know his will.

I hope you enjoy Conference as I know I will.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is a special day! :D

Trillium said...

It was incredible -- with not even one "boring" talk -- the Spirit was very strong.

Beauty Emerges From The Darkness

I have been pondering upon the things that I have heard, seen, and felt over the past several months, weeks, and specifically during the pa...